The IGOM concept was initiated by the industry with the objective of having one globally recognized standard for ground handling processes.
IGOM’s objectives are to:
- Outline the generic procedures for most of the ground handling processes
- Standardize processes at participating companies
- Be the reference tool for ISAGO audits as an acceptable means of compliance
By applying these standards, IGOM strives to:
- Drive costs down by reducing complexity linked to multiple airline GOMs
- Simplify training requirements
- Reduce risk of aircraft damages by applying common procedures
- Allow cross utilization of resources
Who should use the IGOM?
- Ground handlers
Our most popular formats of the IGOM are listed below: