Steps to become a cardholder
For agents based in the US, please visit the IATAN site.
ID Card Online Platform is now available for agents to submit their application, supporting documents and make payment. Whether it is for first-time cardholder application, renewal or change of agency code on your existing ID Card, the Online Platform serves as the gateway to all your ID Card needs.
Please ensure we have the correct mailing address of your agency on the ID Card Online Platform before completing the application. For any changes of your agency details, please inform us via IATA Customer Portal.
Get Your ID Card Now!
Three steps to obtain your IATA/IATAN ID Card
1. Digital Photo (optional for existing cardholders)
2. Proof of Employment (provide one of the following accepted documents)
- Taken in the last 12 months, to reflect your current appearance
- Taken in full-face view directly facing the camera, no profiles
- Preferably taken in front of a plain white or off-white background
- No hats or sunglasses
- Must be at least 300 pixels wide by 400 pixels high
- Official letter of employment with your full name, company name, hours of work per week, dated & signed by your reporting manager.
- Official pay slip (payment/commission record) with your full name, company name, and date.
Documents must be in PDF format and dated no longer than 3-month from the date of application.
For a change of name on the existing card, please also provide one of the following accepted documents
- Marriage certificate
- Driver's license
- National Identify Card
Warning: False declaration will lead to the cancellation and blacklisting of the ID Card.
Accepted methods of payment
The price of the ID Card may range between USD 30.00 and USD 70.00 depending on the class of Agency you work for (additional courier fees may apply). All fees, as listed in the application, are non-refundable. Payment must be made in ID Card Platform using either:
- American Express
ID Card Holder Agreement